Monday, March 29, 2010

Its been a strange day, and for once thats not a bad thing.

I have made it back to town, living back in the same place at least for the short term.  I didn't really want to be back here because of the headaches it has and will cause for all concerned but I vow to make the best of the time I spend here.  I always complained about this town and how backwards it is but the more time I spend driving around here and in Ponca, the more I realize it was me that was backwards.  I have a real problem finding contentment where I am.  I always wanted to be somewhere else. There are a lot of great things that I could do around here and enjoy greatly, I just have to get off this computer and get out among the masses. I will be doing this and plan on sharing the good things I do find around here in hopes that you can enjoy them as well. I took a lot of pictures in Washington and on the way back here so I will try to find a good place to stick em online so yall can enjoy them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Till next time...

jared

No comments: